The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
did i hear that right?.... - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: did i hear that right?.... (/showthread.php?tid=2796)

Pages: 1 2

did i hear that right?.... - grindlecat - 6th March 2010

on the radio...Uir geller owns a Scottish island and is looking for Egyptian relics there? WTF? have i missed something, or woke up in a parallel universe?
we'll have that Hancock numpty hiring for a hunt for Capt. Nemo and Atlantis next...come to think of it, wonder what he's paying....i'm off to Scotland....

did i hear that right?.... - Maggie - 6th March 2010

We live quite near this particular little island. It is just off the coast of North Berwick.
Found a news report: http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5ix4VPP0QHkBDUzTJV60GMABF46cg

Quote:
He said: "I decided to buy the island after learning that its mysterious heritage dated back to the pharaohs.
"Indeed, the Lamb is one of three outcrops in the Firth of Forth whose geography exactly mirrors the layout of the Great Pyramids at Giza, leading some investigators to speculate that there are secret links between them".

did i hear that right?.... - Drunky - 6th March 2010

I read some artical ages ago about an Egyptian type boat being dug up around there and some glass beads, the artical related to an Egyptain princess who was exciled in the bronze age and came to Britain, there was also some bones of a Baboon found on an Irish bronze age site which shows that there was Egyptain contact apparently.

There was a wbsite devotented to it if i find the link i'll put it up, but i guess thats what Uir geller chasing

I knew it this is take from the website

'According to the ancient Scots Chronicles the origin of the Scottish people, at least in part, derives from the Pharaonic lineage of an Egyptian princess named Scota, who may have lived around 1500 B.C. The old Irish Annals support this same tradition saying that Scota came to Ireland, via Spain, from Egypt. Even today the placename Glen Scota traditionally records her presence in Ireland. Subsequently descendants of Scota migrated to Scotland around 300 B.C. from whence came the Scots royal lineage.
[SIZE=4]
[/SIZE]
The feasibility of Egyptian travel to theBritish Isles in ancient times is borne out by modern archaeological findings. This occurred in 1937 when two Egyptian sailing ships, dated to around 1400 B.C., were discovered in a Yorkshire estuary, on the north west coast of England. Moreover, Egyptian faience beads dating from the same period have been found in Scotland and other parts of the British Isles.'

If you want to read more http://www.sacredconnections.co.uk/holyland/scotlandegypt.htm

did i hear that right?.... - Maggie - 6th March 2010

Well they do say that bagpipes originated in Egypt... Hmmm I think that Uri might be on to something here.

did i hear that right?.... - BAJR Host - 6th March 2010

Have found shocking evidence that he may be right... this un retouched photograph of North Berwick Law, a scant 4 miles (or 365 cubits - mystic or what!) from Uri's island clearly shows egyptian influence... and is clearly a worn pyramid ...

SHOCK!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]386[/ATTACH]

did i hear that right?.... - Misty - 6th March 2010

I've checked this on the web and it appears that Mohammed al Fayed claims descent from this princess and has offered to become Scotland's first President in the event of it's full inependence. He also says that the kilt is an Egyptian invention.

On a futher note David Icke claims that Mohammed al Fayed is part of the lizard people that rule the world form underground centres mabye his claim to Scotland is his first step to world domination one country at a time

It in his best seller The Biggest Secret: The Book That Will Change the World if anyone wants to check it out

did i hear that right?.... - grindlecat - 7th March 2010

im ok with ancient travel and certainly they got about a lot more than was previously believed, and i knew about the baboon stuff in Ireland...i seem to dimly recall the interpretation being of high status gifts and stuff like that...feel sorry for the baboon though!
as for Icke and lizard folk...that IS true...ive worked for some em and they are EVERYWHERE....watch the skies! i want to believe...

did i hear that right?.... - grindlecat - 7th March 2010

bagpipes! kilts! good grief....and haggis i suppose were originally depicted in papyrus scrolls....how do you 'invent' a kilt...its a piece of cloth isnt it! by that standard, evrybody who got arouind to weaving, 'invented' the kilt!
there are 3 huge slag heaps near the north east coast of Yorkshire [i drove past em the other day], which look to me like they mirror the stars in Orions belt...perhaps those miners knew more than we thought...
and im no expert on ancient geography, but hasnt the islands area of the Scottish coast changed a lot in geological time and the 'layout' now of these islands is merely an accident of sea level fluctuautions...isnt there a lot more 'land', now beneath the waves ...oh hang on...that'll be Atlantis then, wont it...bugger...!