The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
transparency with the public - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: transparency with the public (/showthread.php?tid=25)

transparency with the public - the invisible man - 15th October 2005

Fantasy: every area has a well funded and well staffed museum which also maintains the SMR, archives and reports, and is the home of the county mounty and the county archaeological unit. SMR and inventories are publicly searchable.

England will win the World Cup next year, then retain the Ashes in Australia, and all the trains will run on time.

Today, Bradford. Tomorrow, well, Bradford probably.

transparency with the public - Cautionary Tale - 15th October 2005

Pigs fed ready to fly sir.

Whats wrong with hooking up with the ADS for a email in summary site?. Publicly searchable, no fee etc

transparency with the public - BAJR Host - 15th October 2005

I refer the honourable gentleman to the following link.

http://ads.ahds.ac.uk/catalogue/library/greylit/

I would say that the half way Data Structure Report is desparately needed... somewhere between the dull context lists and the popular productions.

In my Curator Dictatorship I ask for all reports to be available on pdf format, so when I get my luverly online HER (or SMR if you want) all the reports will be available as well.

ps.... Thanks Troll for the ball rolling !!

Another day another WSI?

transparency with the public - drpeterwardle - 15th October 2005

Reports are routinely placed in Libraries in London and have been for the last 10 years.

Any document submitted as part of a planning application is automatically in the public domain in any event. I have never seen the need for secrecy once the planning application is submitted.

Some things such as contractual arrangements and costs are not in the public domain.

Peter

transparency with the public - troll - 15th October 2005

Sounds promising thus far...one point is that not everyone has access to the internet and although it`s a nice medium with which to release information expediently, I would still like to see a corner of a library lined with readily available hard copy.Not just in English either........

transparency with the public - Cautionary Tale - 19th October 2005

Just a thought but most libraries do have internet access in them now, although I take the point load and clear that its isn't as easy or universally accessable as hard copy on the 'bookshelf' (or indeed free), and it wouldn't be my first choice for getting losts of info about archaeological sites.

(I really have worked in the field)