The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Cool new work glove from Past Horizons - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Cool new work glove from Past Horizons (/showthread.php?tid=2426)

Cool new work glove from Past Horizons - BAJR Host - 4th December 2009

Its here! First of a range of new products to make archaeology easier! (well at least less painful) I have had these for a year now - and like them. Protects my Palm, protects my knuckles and leaves my fingers free. Have a look - this could be the present for under your tree!
:face-kiss:

http://www.pasthorizons.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=35&product_id=119

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21[/ATTACH]

Cool new work glove from Past Horizons - chiz - 5th December 2009

I used to wear gloves very similar to these when I was diagnosed with RSI, the gel pads did make a difference to the shock and jarring from constant trowelling on hard surfaces. I think I even managed to get the unit to buy me some as PPE as I had the diagnosis and Occ Health said it would help. The knuckle protection on mine was terrible though, what are these like really?!

PS I used to have real trouble getting these past the gloves and goggles police on some sites.....

Cool new work glove from Past Horizons - BAJR Host - 5th December 2009

Me too... they provide a real support.. tight as you need and the palms are perfect. Yes the knuckle protection is not total.. but then.. I can cope with that. They also do well in the wet - being neoprene.

Had mine for a year plus now.. and before that I had one made by my mum - fingerless mits with a leather pad sewed onto the palm and fingers. With a chamois leather over the top. A work of love! But when they got wet!

So yer.. for all the reasons you mention they are in my toolroll - and knuckle protection.. well same as any fingerless. But at the end of the day - I only promote stuff that I have personally tested for enough time to make sure they work. So its not a case of these are good.. they are good enough that I wear them as well - right now. Big Grin

Cool new work glove from Past Horizons - angi - 7th December 2009

They may have to go on the Crimbo list! Are they very big? I only have girl hands Big Grin

I can't click with my right hand anymore, so that may just be the hint.... :face-plain:

Cool new work glove from Past Horizons - BAJR Host - 7th December 2009

should be ok... they are stretch neoprene... and they fit both me and Maggie.

worth a go at least!

Cool new work glove from Past Horizons - angi - 7th December 2009

Fair enough! I shall drop hints forthwith 8D

Cool new work glove from Past Horizons - BAJR Host - 18th December 2009

Sold out! in a few days... seems like my year of testing was not in vain... I was convinced they work.. and indeed they do! so getting more in. ... now if I can just convince people to wear knee pads or use kneeling pads.. I will be happy!

Lots of new stuff coming in the new year... once again after testing! 8D

Cool new work glove from Past Horizons - Pippyn - 20th December 2009

Wow! They're on my Crimbo list too! Smile

Cool new work glove from Past Horizons - BAJR Host - 20th December 2009

They are now back in stock..... and selling like warm christmas pies with brandy butter and cream....

yes.... that good!