The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
When was the last time you enjoyed an Excavation - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: When was the last time you enjoyed an Excavation (/showthread.php?tid=2393)

Pages: 1 2 3

When was the last time you enjoyed an Excavation - BAJR Host - 19th November 2009

Driving rain... a smile and a muddy potsherd... ... thats this saturday then... see.. I am even finding the future enjoyable

When was the last time you enjoyed an Excavation - Unitof1 - 20th November 2009

I finested another ?75 quids today. Had my wellis on at about zero datum. peat to the left and right, actualy more carr like. bit windy got bored walked the dog went home

When was the last time you enjoyed an Excavation - Geli - 6th December 2009

In general I think that I have enjoyed aspects of every excavation I have ever worked on. However, by the same token elements pertaining to the commercial nature of work do somewhat lessen the excavation experience. Incompetent, inconsiderate core staff members definitely can certainly put a major dampener on archaeological enjoyment. I think Mr Wooldridge and BAJR host are possibly right about spreading the wings and working outside of the commercial arena of this country for a true sense of pleasure and reward!

When was the last time you enjoyed an Excavation - Unitof1 - 8th December 2009

the closer to my grave

When was the last time you enjoyed an Excavation - phali - 8th December 2009

The last time i enjoyed archaeology was the last time I had a job!

When was the last time you enjoyed an Excavation - BuntyFlint - 8th December 2009

Yup, the last time I had a job was the last time I enjoyed archaeology too....