The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Welcome to the New Forum and 10 Years of BAJR - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Welcome to the New Forum and 10 Years of BAJR (/showthread.php?tid=2276)

Pages: 1 2 3

Welcome to the New Forum and 10 Years of BAJR - Guest - 24th August 2009

Should start off by saying welcome to the clean new BAJR Forum, basically the tip of a larger iceberg that lies within the Federation site. I look forward to you all settling in, pulling up a virtual bar stool and enjoying the stay.

You don't have to get involved in anything other than this if you don't want to. :face-smart:

Just to say, thanks for sticking with BAJR for so long, and hope it makes a difference.!

Welcome to the New Forum and 10 Years of BAJR - archgirl19 - 24th August 2009

Happy Birthday BAJR! I have a lot to be thankful to BAJR for. I got my first archaeology job after applying to an advert I saw on the website. It also inspired me to set up my own archaeology website for a short time until other commitments forced me to abandon it.

Congratulations on making it to 10 years and lets hope we'll all be around to celebrate the 20th birthday.

Thanks alot for that.. though I already feel about 20 years older now!

Welcome to the New Forum and 10 Years of BAJR - TheDoc - 24th August 2009

Looking good David and I'm sure it will be as useful (or more so) as it's predecessor! Smile

Welcome to the New Forum and 10 Years of BAJR - Weegie - 24th August 2009

Congratulations, Mr Hostie. I look forward to exploring the new site further.

Cheers,

Brian

careful not to get lost!

Welcome to the New Forum and 10 Years of BAJR - Richard - 24th August 2009

Congratulations our fine host, It is all looking rather fine isn't it.

Lets hope for another successful decade Wink

cheer Richard.. I have to confess I am loving this new place. It feels much more interactive.. AND I feel I am getting to know people. I look forward to people beefing up their profiles, with bookmarks, photos, videos, thoughts etc...

It will take some getting used to, but I feel this could be a great resource!

Welcome to the New Forum and 10 Years of BAJR - Pippyn - 24th August 2009

First impressions are good. It's taking a little getting used to but there's nothing too daunting. You got Bulmers on draught here?

Welcome to the New Forum and 10 Years of BAJR - chiz - 24th August 2009

looks good so far, be interesting to see how it all develops as it all fills out. Certainly the potential to be a useful place, or to waste a lot of time at work.....