The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Historic Buildings Liberation Front - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Historic Buildings Liberation Front (/showthread.php?tid=2196)

Pages: 1 2

Historic Buildings Liberation Front - historic building - 17th April 2006

Now I know this was published on the 1st of April, however, the Guardian has not said it was a April Fool.

http://arts.guardian.co.uk/news/story/0,,1744548,00.html

There is also a story in Bedfordshire on Sunday

http://195.74.109.26:2029/news/bedford/2006/apl/2/history%20terrorists%20target%20whitewash.lpf

published on the 2nd of April.

What do we all think?

And they are nothing to do with me

Historic Buildings Liberation Front - EarlySlav - 17th April 2006

This is a route we must not go down however tempting it might be knowing some of the criminal damage to our heritage. The type of people who start on this are no friends to this cause. Infantile self regard and too many emotional problems is the norm sadly with this type and the loss of the high moral ground.[xx(]

Historic Buildings Liberation Front - beamo - 18th April 2006

When I first read this in the Guardian I was sure that it was an April's Fool story. The fact that it has been picked up and repeated by a local rag does not make it any more believable.

Beamo

Historic Buildings Liberation Front - Tile man - 18th April 2006

Here is a link to an earlier report
http://europeanhistory.about.com/b/a/028321.htm

Historic Buildings Liberation Front - BAJR Host - 18th April 2006

Thought it wa an April Fools report myself.... so wife made me keep quiet in case I made a fool of ma-self!

Well.... it jsut goes to show!

there was even a report about the IFA and BAJR working together.... now ... really!

Another day another WSI?

Historic Buildings Liberation Front - beamo - 19th April 2006

Now I am really concerned - perhaps there are people put there who are prepared to break the law to protect historic buildings - maybe we ought to join them, but how can you sign up with a secretive organisation that advises members to hide their equipment under the floor of a garden shed ?

Beamo

Historic Buildings Liberation Front - Curator Kid - 19th April 2006

Quote:quote:Originally posted by beamo

Now I am really concerned - perhaps there are people put there who are prepared to break the law to protect historic buildings - maybe we ought to join them, but how can you sign up with a secretive organisation that advises members to hide their equipment under the floor of a garden shed ?

Beamo

Let's hope they don't destroy any archaeology digging any secret shed holes. Historic Buildings fans often seem to forget the below-ground stuff...

Historic Buildings Liberation Front - stonecirclegirl - 19th April 2006

Hmmm... sounds a bit suspect.

If it is real then they have got a point - destruction of historic buildings to be replaced by bland and boring new ones is just not on.

BUT...before I drop myself in it... going about it this way is also not on. I'm sure we'd all love to take action against those heartless developers but as EarlySlav says these kind of people are no friends to the cause.

Anyway... I'd need a slick and sophisticated control centre for complete world domination... not a garden shed...Smile

Historic Buildings Liberation Front - historic building - 20th April 2006

They do sound that bit too much like the armed wing of the National Trust.

Historic Buildings Liberation Front - Sith - 24th April 2006

..or the Continuity CPRE. [:0]

D. Vader
Senior Consultant

Vader Maull & Palpatine
Archaeological Consultants

Our geophysicists have completed their scan of the area and found nothing