The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
BAJR off to Lara Croft land - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: BAJR off to Lara Croft land (/showthread.php?tid=2143)

Pages: 1 2

BAJR off to Lara Croft land - BAJR Host - 17th February 2006

yeeeeeeeeeah..... off to Cambodia and Thailand (if you are watching Tom W... will see you soon and we can boot some Earthwatchers!)

So remember folks.... respect the admin and be nice... [8D]

Another day another WSI?

BAJR off to Lara Croft land - Beardstroker - 17th February 2006

Aww not fair. I want to go too.[:p]

Have a nice time, Mr Hosty and be careful of collapsing floors over spiked pits and sinister German archaeologists called Von Croy[8D]

BAJR off to Lara Croft land - Beki - 17th February 2006

Yeah have a nice time..will you be wearing tight leather shorts?

BAJR off to Lara Croft land - deepdigger - 18th February 2006

Lederhosen!

deep

BAJR off to Lara Croft land - BAJR Host - 18th February 2006

yes pleaseWink

Another day another WSI?

BAJR off to Lara Croft land - Beki - 18th February 2006

YOu'll have to send us piccies if you do Wink

BAJR off to Lara Croft land - troll - 18th February 2006

Sinister but kinkyWink

"Jammy git" springs to mind.Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

..knowledge without action is insanity and action without knowledge is vanity..(imam ghazali,ayyuhal-walad)

BAJR off to Lara Croft land - the invisible man - 19th February 2006

Do you get a really cool special 110 Defender with a V8 and no silencer?

We owe the dead nothing but the truth.

BAJR off to Lara Croft land - tom wilson - 20th February 2006

Hello from 'Lara Land' everyone. Since I have been mentioned by name I thought I might as well stop lurking.

All I really wanted to say was that luck has nothing to do with it. Assuming you haven't got kids or a debilitating health condition, and you do have a passport and a credit card, the world is your oyster. I sit and read all the posts about how terrible life is for archaeologists with some considerable ambivalence. We're archaeologists. And we're free. We can do what we like. Get yourselves some sunshine.

cheers for now,

Tom Wilson
Phimai
Nakhorn Rachasima Province
Northeastern Thailand

PS I won't be answering the e-mail given here for another month. When Rat gets here I'll ask him why his website doesn't prompt me if I've forgotten how to log on. Until then, my mysterious partner in crime nacyriley@yahoo.co.uk will be able to pass mail on to me.

BAJR off to Lara Croft land - troll - 20th February 2006

Greetings Uncle Tom! Agree wholeheartedly! I`ve managed to leave commercial skullduggery and escape abroad a number of times lately.Revitalises the soul sir! Even did it all without a credit card too! A case of pick yer country, write to the antiquities bods asking for a list of archies with forthcoming obligations in said country-send c.vs off.I volunteered every time and loved every minute of it.Sad to see but, lots of people over here actually believe that commercial archaeology is the real thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy sir.

sob..........whimper........git.........sob............Big Grin

..knowledge without action is insanity and action without knowledge is vanity..(imam ghazali,ayyuhal-walad)