The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Archaeology Cymru - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Archaeology Cymru (/showthread.php?tid=2077)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Archaeology Cymru - mercenary - 28th November 2005

Full marks for initiative I reckon. Except for the illegal stuff of course. I wonder if the Liberal party stuff is part of the same moneymaking campaign?

Archaeology Cymru - mercenary - 28th November 2005

As annoying as some of Karl's views are I now find myself much more shocked by some of the vitriolic metal detecting sites that he appears on and opposes. They make even Britarch seem measured and sane.

Archaeology Cymru - troll - 28th November 2005

Muppet.

Archaeology Cymru - Hugh - 29th November 2005

Interesting to put this guys name in google.

Archaeology Cymru - Sith - 29th November 2005

Quote:quote:Originally posted by the invisible man

The spelling pales into insignificance....

Steady! [:0]

Those of us who have forgotten to set Britarch to NOMAIL (like phasers to stun), will know that this was raised and was found to be the result of dyslexia.

<AUP WARNING: OFF>

D. Vader
Senior Consultant

Vader Maull & Palpatine
Archaeological Consultants

The ability to dig a site is insignificant next to the power of the Force

Archaeology Cymru - BAJR Host - 29th November 2005

Merci Sith... Big Grin

Another day another WSI?

Archaeology Cymru - the invisible man - 29th November 2005

oops, Ok, thanks for bringing that to my attention. I should have known better, my ex-wife was very dyslexic. I guess I didn't spot it as the form of mis-spelling was different to that to which I was familiar.

I apologise to the individual concerned and to any others who may have been offended.

We owe the dead nothing but the truth.

Archaeology Cymru - Alfie - 29th November 2005

I bet the IFA are a bit embaressed by this; the guys published and is still not a MIFA.

Archaeology Cymru - vulpes - 29th November 2005

Anyone got more contact details for AC, where do I sign up? Big GrinQuite refreshing to have the ahem (il)Liberal point of view rather than the usual miltitant tubthumping :face-approve::face-confused:[?]

Archaeology Cymru - troll - 29th November 2005

Ideal marriage if you ask me Vulpes!Wink