The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
bajr conference-wish list - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: bajr conference-wish list (/showthread.php?tid=1992)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

bajr conference-wish list - troll - 14th September 2005

Just warming up boss...will offer a paper meself but am struggling to distill so many issues into a digestible and reallistic title...couple of days and I`ll come up with one and start writing.Radical, honest,confrontational-c`mon everyone nose to the wheel.Hows about asking for paper/talk offers from the masses through the Digger mag and the IFA one too? Should your goodly self do that or can I? Would also be good to advertise the conference in "archaeology" universities...need to involve the new generation asap.....Big Grin

bajr conference-wish list - sniper - 14th September 2005

need to get a poster/leaflet online that we can print out and distribute to ask for papers. Can do it if hosty can give me a definite title for conference and other details, and a web address I can stick it on

++ i spend my days rummaging around in dead people ++

bajr conference-wish list - BAJR Host - 15th September 2005

we need a venue....... any ideas

Another day another WSI?

bajr conference-wish list - sniper - 15th September 2005

am thinking, will let you know if anything emerges.

bajr conference-wish list - mercenary - 16th September 2005

CBA offices in York??

bajr conference-wish list - 1man1desk - 16th September 2005

Troll,

You may find that some people that would be willing to offer papers would want to do so in response to separate promotional material, off the discussion forum. Some folk value their anonymity in these kinds of discussions, and the conference could compromise it.

1man1desk

to let, fully furnished

bajr conference-wish list - BAJR Host - 16th September 2005

We could of course read papers on behalf of.....

any one brave enough to phone up the CBA and ask them?? go on.... Big Grin

Another day another WSI?

bajr conference-wish list - troll - 16th September 2005

1man1desk, greetings-hope you are well. As I offered before, I would be delighted to present papers on behalf of anyone who wishes to remain anon. I would present them verbatim and guard authorship details with my life! I will write to the CBA this very weekend and let you all know how I get on.....Big Grin In fact-just send me the papers anon-even I won`t know who you are!!!!

bajr conference-wish list - sniper - 16th September 2005

CBA would be good, good luck with that. I volunteer to read some papers on behalf of others as well, need to get better at presenting. In terms of venue though, wouldn't it perhaps be better to use somewhere that is not connected to archaeology in anyway, less likely to refuse us on the grounds of what we intend to do. Will look into conference venues in York over the weekend and let you know

bajr conference-wish list - muddyandcold - 17th September 2005

Perhaps at the conference the 'Broken Trowel' award could be launched [?] The winner, the overall worst arch company..[8D]

Criteria could be:-

1) Pay
2) Conditions
3) Standards
4) Recording
5) Equipment
6) Publication

please add....

Maybe BAJR could run an online poll in the months preceding the conference??