The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
the times they are a-changing - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: the times they are a-changing (/showthread.php?tid=1947)

Pages: 1 2 3

the times they are a-changing - destroyer - 12th July 2005

Ok - no chavs, but i'll buy a drink for the first person i see on site with either a burberry trowl or wheelbarrow

the times they are a-changing - eggbasket - 12th July 2005

No chavs? That's the problem isn't it; the great yawning chasm in society that is the social gap between the chavs and the chav-nots? Big Grin

Yours apologetically,
Eggbasket

Eggy by name, eggy by nature

the times they are a-changing - littleyellowidol - 16th July 2005

Roywhiting - I'm middle class and went to a public school. To suggest that any of my values are false because of this is extremely unfair. One doesn't have to be working class in order to be genuine, mate.

Peace,

lyi.

the times they are a-changing - Beki - 17th July 2005

Ello. Well...it seems to vary unit to unit. One place I worked at, I was the only non-smoker which was very odd cos they all had fag breaks on site and i didn't (which then prompted me to skive cos i felt like it was unfair for them to have breaks every 10 minutes or so!)

Another place I worked at, there were only a few people who smoked (one of which read the guardian I have to say...)

I think that smoking is becoming more expensive and maybe thats why we're seeing less of it. Or maybe people are just spending the money on beer instead (which is a much better choice in my opinion)