The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
thornborough festy-who`s in? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: thornborough festy-who`s in? (/showthread.php?tid=1897)

Pages: 1 2

thornborough festy-who`s in? - Troll - 23rd May 2005

Should we support the Thornborough festy? Who fancies going to show some support? A BAJR mini-bus anyone? I`m not wearin no dress fer no-one though.....Big Grin

thornborough festy-who`s in? - Penfold - 24th May 2005

Troll
I'd be up for it man, unless by some freak of nature I happen to be working that weekendBig Grin.Have a prior that evening but would be able to meet up with you during the day.
Gimme a holler if it's a goer.
Penfold

thornborough festy-who`s in? - troll - 25th May 2005

Thank ee koindleee Mr Penfold sire. Interested as to why I can`t quite prompt discussion on this...someone know something I don`t about this festy???........[?]

thornborough festy-who`s in? - Penfold - 26th May 2005

Troll
Not sure mate, but from the line up I've seen it should appeal to your Metal-ness. Though hopefully it wont traumatise me as much as Killswitch Engage in the minibus at 7.30 in the morning used too, so I'm willing to risk itBig Grin
Penfold

thornborough festy-who`s in? - troll - 26th May 2005

Aaaah, the good ole days...blow the IQ out in the van in the morning-no sod can blame me for anything during the day.Big Grin

thornborough festy-who`s in? - mercenary - 27th May 2005

Some of us local should be going. Looks like controversy and craziness aplenty. Just my scene.

thornborough festy-who`s in? - BAJR Host - 27th May 2005

come back with a special BAJR report! ... enjoy

thornborough festy-who`s in? - deepdigger - 28th May 2005

Yeah! we want all the gory details too! in vivid technicolour please.

deep

thornborough festy-who`s in? - Tom21 - 30th May 2005

Looks like Tarmac will be there, so you can some well balanced half truths.

I'd suggest asking why they decided not to use Magnetometry on a site that probably contains a large number of hearths.

Ask them to tell you about Area 1 on Nosterfield quarry. Ask them how many Neolithic features they found via the 2% sample at Area 1, where it is located, and how many Neolithic features (1. definate, 2. possible) they actually discovered.

Ask the same questions about Ladybridge and invite tham to suggest the likely number and distribution of archaeological features on the site.

Also ask about the depth of the features found at Area 1 - maximum and minimum, you may as well ask them what their strategy (written a year before the archaeological evaluation of Ladybridge had been completed) for treating the archaeology contained on Ladybridge is.

Finally, don't forget to check all that is said to you via the original archaeological reports. It would be terrible to take everything that is said at face value and find out later that you had been misinformed.

Oh, maybe you could ask them why they are giving the public the impression that the three henges are the only monuments of importance at Thornborough?

thornborough festy-who`s in? - deepdigger - 31st May 2005

yeah, and ask em how they'd like it if we dug up and destroyed something that they love too, just for profit!!

deep