The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
World of Archaeology? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: World of Archaeology? (/showthread.php?tid=1837)

Pages: 1 2 3

World of Archaeology? - Troll - 8th March 2005

At a time when BAJR is carrying such important and happening issues on it`s website (as always!) is there a way that we could attract more people to add their contributions? More voices make for more ideas and greater volume!Big Grin

World of Archaeology? - troll - 24th March 2005

howz about an interactive online version of the mighty Digger?

World of Archaeology? - Oxbeast - 24th March 2005

Maybe some kind of merger between the Britarch discussion lists and BAJR? I looked at their archive the other day because someone told me about a message I might be interested in. But theres no way I'll subscribe because of the sheer volume of emails. Web based fora are much more sensible. Bajr could surely have different boards for archaeological pedantry and political bitching....

World of Archaeology? - gumbo - 24th March 2005

Although I quite like the contrast of one thread about environmental justice legislation next to another about a crippled roman amazonian lost in bolivia (or whatever).

Call me sick if you want.

Gumbo

World of Archaeology? - BAJR Host - 24th March 2005

You are sick.... but we like you[:p]

World of Archaeology? - troll - 14th April 2005

I really would`nt like the idea of a merger of BAJR and any other site. This site is unique-everyone knows of it and it has a good reputation-trick is, getting people out of the boozer and onto the keyboard!

World of Archaeology? - sniper - 15th April 2005

well, I know of a load of people who read the posts, but don't seem to contribute. I would contribute more if I had the time, but I don't have a computer at home and therefore have to have sneaky reads everynow and again at work and haven't got time to think of worthwhile things to write, or someone has already written what I would have said anyway. guess its the same for a lot of other people.

++ i spend my days rummaging around in dead people ++

World of Archaeology? - uncle andy - 30th April 2005

I'm reading your threads, but unfortunately there is not much i can contribute from down here.

In Australia we dont seem to have any equivalent that is designed to regulate or protect diggers, and from reading of your problems i'm not sure that is such a bad thing. It would be nice to have some sort of diggers union, although i'm not sure the industry is anywhere near big enough yet.

World of Archaeology? - deepdigger - 30th April 2005

Ah! apathy again, and I must admit to being guilty of it! I have been reading the posts on here for a few years now, but i have only really started to post recently. My apologies mein host.

deep

World of Archaeology? - troll - 30th April 2005

Uncle Andy-Wotcha mate! Plenty you could contribute sir, what`s the undergrad training like in Oz? Field school quality? Post-grad employment prospects? Wots the pay and conditions like in Oz? Oh, yeah, and hows ya flea bites?Big Grin Andy and deep- spread the word, more voices make for a louder profession!