The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Digger Article - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Digger Article (/showthread.php?tid=1794)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Digger Article - the invisible man - 24th November 2004

Which is one reason it's so important to have a professional governing body, like proper grown-up professions.....

Surely a) and b) can't do anything about it, what with libel laws and whatnot?

If the unit has not fulfilled its contractual obligations, i.e. hasn't done exactly what it agred to do, is it not a contractual matter between the two parties to the contract? It is then a matter for the employer or whoevever, if anyone, is administering the contract (consultant? Curator?).

None of which helps the archaeology of course.

Digger Article - BAJR Host - 24th November 2004

Though a) and b) can advise on these issues....

I think the need for a professional body is becoming more and more essential ....

but who?? [:o)]

Digger Article - Guest - 6th December 2004

Thinking about this message last week

fraid not ..... though the 2 places you can express yourself is to

a) BAJR info@bajr.org
b) The Digger
c) The County Archaeologist

please get in touch and we can at least see what we can do.

David

so - in most of the country that is a) Rat b) Rat c) someone else
or in East Lothian that is a)Rat b) Rat c) Rat

Digger Article - the invisible man - 6th December 2004

Only just realised - the 2 places you can express yourself to - a), b) and c)?

Errrr,,,,,,,Big Grin

Digger Article - BAJR Host - 8th December 2004

[:I]

hey I did't say I was a mathematics whizz!!

and As you have noticed it is actually 2...

Me or Not me!!

Seen through my cunning subterfuge!!

Seriously though... BAJR... with the support (willing or otherwise) of Contractors and Workers can have an affect on the way things go.

Recently an advert that paid too little came on BAJR.. a quick phone call, a small discussion and the extra cash was slapped on to bring it up to a reasonable level. Simple background deals.

The same can happen with complaints... but only if I or the Digger gets them and they come with proper evidence to back up the claim.
Photos...Documents...etc.

The only worry you should have is that I become a dictator. But I like to think BAJR / Rat is a fair even-handed Organisation / person.. If not then I expect to be ... nay and thrice nay demand to be pulled down and given a slap!

BAJR B)

Digger Article - the invisible man - 8th December 2004

According to The Archaeologist, (54:5) which flopped onto my doormat this morning, no action can be taken in this case as no formal complaint, with proper details, dates, evidence etc has been made.

Digger Article - BAJR Host - 8th December 2004

BUGGER

Digger Article - Beardstroker - 8th December 2004

A brief glimmer of hope now sadly extinguished.

Pants! , Pants! Pants!

[xx(][xx(]

Digger Article - BAJR Host - 9th December 2004

All is not lost..... I haev asked for more details from the IFA... if nothing is forthcoming then we know where we stand.. [:0]

Lets hope that there will be no whitewash at the ... er... IFA

BAJR

Digger Article - voice of reason - 9th December 2004

I see, it's a whitewash if the IFA don't act on the basis of unpresented evidence is it? Oh come on, even David Blunkett doesn't suggest we prosecute on hearsay yet. Moving into a Kafakaesque world here I think.

If there is a real case and a formal complaint needs to be made to get the process underway, then they should investigate. Someone has to be the first to braek the mould and blow a whistle.