The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Digger Article - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Digger Article (/showthread.php?tid=1794)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Digger Article - troll - 18th February 2005

Also concede in the sense that yes-Mr Bonner should be congratulated for doing something constructive about the situation and, taking the time to write to the Digger. A lot more than one would dream of expecting from the IFA. The best accommodation I have ever stayed in on the circuit was provided by him too. And thats really where the praise ends............Smile

Digger Article - troll - 20th February 2005

Tom-IFA website suggests Tessa Jowell will be addressing the conference...she would`nt like to be seen doing sod all whilst desperately bidding to get people to run around London now would she? Bit of carefuly planned journalism anyone?}Smile

Digger Article - the invisible man - 20th February 2005

Troll, have you seen the latest edition of your favourite journal, The Archaeologist - no 55, Winter 2005?

I was looking forward to your reaction to page 6!Big Grin}Smile

Digger Article - BAJR Host - 21st February 2005

}Smile

Indeed!!! It is heartening to know that the IFA is listening to the concerns of both it's members and those that have not yet joined.

The Digger did well on this one. A more transparent system (not a system of witch hunting tho!) a more robust system... though one that does not punish (unless required) but deals with the situation to everyones benefit. etc etc. It would be nice to see the Curators as not the front line of heritage defence.

As we have seen... we are a mixed bag and largely unregulated.. nobody takes an exam in curating either! (though I have to say I am damned good... but relying on other curators to tell me what hell I am supposed to do!! - [:o)] )

Just kidding!

Digger Article - troll - 21st February 2005

Fraid I have`nt seen that page gentlemen- have`nt run out of toilet paper for ages so have had no need of it...Would love to have a looky though if anyone can oblige? Mind you-am I about to blow a vessel, get mildy inspired, congratulate the IFA, vomit profusely or jig with un-guarded celebration? Clues on a postcard please to http://www.volatiletrowel.co.noplace (just jestin)Big Grin

Digger Article - Tom21 - 22nd February 2005

Looks like the national press are very interested in this. They want to run something this week.

Digger Article - troll - 22nd February 2005

C`mon you guys-gizzit! Maybe as a good reflection of how representative the IFA are, I literally don`t know anyone who would have the aforesaid publication in their possession. Perhaps with the exception of a few local nesting birds...Big Grin

Digger Article - troll - 23rd February 2005

Tom-if someone can send me the page in question-I will be more than happy to pen a statement for the press..........}Smile

Digger Article - BAJR Host - 23rd February 2005

will try and send you a copy be email tonight..

BAJR

Digger Article - troll - 23rd February 2005

Thanks to Mr Hosty for the copy of IFA page 6.Will have to go and have a fag or two before responding to this detritus! At last however, they have publicly admitted that they`ve done sod all for over 20 years and, that they acknowledge they are not seen as credible! Ya don`t say!! A scary little insight into their corporate ambition is that, instead of an attempt at change to better things for the archaeology-they are mostly concerned with "silencing the critics".Funny hand-shakes and willy fights in the shower anyone? Will respond properly when calmer.....Big Grin