The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
The digger - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: The digger (/showthread.php?tid=1770)

The digger - BoltonSquanderer - 24th May 2004

Is it me or has The Digger, since the change in editor, become far too po-faced and serious? What happened to the Fantasy Unit League and why does blatantly left-wing polemic now dominate? I don't think the readership of The Digger have a problem with discussing serious issues but does it have to be presented as though it was written by a particularly humourless member of the SWP.

The digger - Post-Med Potterer - 26th May 2004

Yes I quite agree, it's very dull. Also it has become rather limited in content, as well as scope. I too would welcome the return of the Fantasy Unit League.

I think we should be told.

The digger - BAJR Host - 28th May 2004

I hope though that the sterlilng work of the Digger continues... but it does need support... articles, trivia, letters, CASH!!

If anyone want to contribute any of the above.. then please contact teh Digger (go to the latest issue to see the details)

I too miss the Fantasy League.. so just for once...

Email me your Top 5 Units and I will organise them into a list...

info@bajr.org

BAJR

The digger - Digger Editor - 30th May 2004

Thanks for your comments, which are always welcome.

A return of the Fantasy Unit League would be very welcome - but it depends entirely on readers sending in details of their units or units they know about. The categories are: wages; sick pay Y/N; Holiday Pay Y/N; Accommodation supplied Y/N; Free equipment; any available training Y/N; length of contracts - more than a month, how long; level of respect for staff; nice archaeology Y/N.

So get them sent in and we may publish them!

As for seriousness/humourousness - this also depends on the stuff that you send in! Some recent statistics: Digger 32 33% was written by others, 33% was letters, 33% was editorial; Digger 31 50% was written by others, 35% was letters, 15% was editorial; Digger 30 50% was written by others, 40% was letters, 10% was editorial.

So get your non-serious, humour-filled letters and articles sent in! I particularly look forward to contributions by Bolton Squanderer and Post Med Potterer!

Write to us at the usual address:
The Digger
PO Box 23570
London E13 9YP

thedigger@email.com

Forward with the revolution!

Po-faced Digger Editor.