The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Sexiest Field Crew 2009 Competition - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Sexiest Field Crew 2009 Competition (/showthread.php?tid=1725)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Sexiest Field Crew 2009 Competition - Pippyn - 18th August 2009

Sexy indeed!!

Monty, Mr Ainsworth, I appreciate your opinions and I too enjoy the beauty of Stanage Edge as a walker and a mountain biker. The Long Causeway along Stanage Edge is legally classified as an "unsurfaced highway", thus we have just as much right drive a vehicle down it as walkers, climbers, mountain bikers etc have to be there. Obviously it is not something that should be encouraged on a daily basis, but it isn't a crime either.

Edit: just getting my facts straight.

Sexiest Field Crew 2009 Competition - Paul Belford - 18th August 2009

Those Dave Webb photos are marvellous (and I am in one of them). Happy happy days of 1991, 1992 or thereabouts. Land Rovers, and old Rovers generally, are good things indeed. Oz may remember me rolling a Land Rover in an opencast mine in 1998. Happy days.

Sexiest Field Crew 2009 Competition - monty - 18th August 2009

Well Pippin .... Still totally unacceptable in my opinion ...surely better things to do than to drive ridiculous gas guzzlers on open moorland and ruin the experience of others enjoying the unique environment of Stanage..... and what a waste of fuel and money !!!!Sad
shame on all who participate in this futile behaviour

Sexiest Field Crew 2009 Competition - BAJR Host - 18th August 2009

ahem..

knit me a muesli unicycle Smile

just kidding.

lets not get too heated.. and remember the topic

Constant development is the law of life, and a man who always tries to maintain his dogmas in order to appear consistent drives himself into a false position.
Mohandas Gandhi

Sexiest Field Crew 2009 Competition - diggingthedirt - 19th August 2009

Pwoar! A lovely Landy competition!

Well now, this is Bertha, my slice of the Celtic Tiger, cleaned up for a night out on the town. She?s a ?99, 300 tdi (semi-pimped), and for all those nay-Sayers who think ?size 12 carbon foot-print,? I have to say she?s probably the greenest vehicle I?ve ever driven.

The observant may also notice she looks like she?s being driven by a dog (Fergus), and, well, you?re kind of right. Like the orangutan chauffeur in Cannonball run, there?s actually a compartment in the back with the real steering wheel. It?s not an ideal driving position, especially for parking, but on the plus side, if the feds get heavy Fergus takes the heat.

Introducing Bertha, sexing it up in the trenches since 2006!

[Image: 025.jpg]

http://www.diggingthedirt.com

Sexiest Field Crew 2009 Competition - Pippyn - 19th August 2009

I don't think Bertha could be any more green if she tried!!! I must say, she is a little shiny, not a regular occurrence I trust?

Sexiest Field Crew 2009 Competition - diggingthedirt - 19th August 2009

Quote:quote:Originally posted by Pippyn

I don't think Bertha could be any more green if she tried!!! I must say, she is a little shiny, not a regular occurrence I trust?

Hahaha! These days, alas, the dirt?s even worked its way out from under her owner?s nails!

But she still gets a run out on the hills from time to time, when she likes to blast the theme tune to ?born free? from her open windows. It?s beautiful. Really beautiful.

There are only about five people who drive defenders in Ireland, and we all wave at each other as we pass. Outsiders think it?s an ?aren?t we great? wave, but really it?s a ?buddy, I feel your pain? wave.

Sexiest Field Crew 2009 Competition - Pippyn - 19th August 2009

Quote:quote:Originally posted by diggingthedirt

Hahaha! These days, alas, the dirt?s even worked its way out from under her owner?s nails!

But she still gets a run out on the hills from time to time, when she likes to blast the theme tune to ?born free? from her open windows. It?s beautiful. Really beautiful.

There are only about five people who drive defenders in Ireland, and we all wave at each other as we pass. Outsiders think it?s an ?aren?t we great? wave, but really it?s a ?buddy, I feel your pain? wave.

Glad to hear it! They're at their most sexiest then Big Grin

Aye, we were over in Ireland at Christmas, met up with a guy called Vince who lives in Galway. He drives a black 90, you may know him?

m300572 - missed your post the first time round, that'd be a great pic to see.

Sexiest Field Crew 2009 Competition - lucy78green - 19th August 2009

Quote:quote:

There's a guy in Newry fixes Landrovers and has a love......

Lucy

Sexiest Field Crew 2009 Competition - BAJR Host - 19th August 2009

theres a guy works down the chip shop thinks he's elvis!

Constant development is the law of life, and a man who always tries to maintain his dogmas in order to appear consistent drives himself into a false position.
Mohandas Gandhi