The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
More units go - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: More units go (/showthread.php?tid=1712)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

More units go - Windbag - 10th August 2009

Quote:quote:Originally posted by Dirty Dave Lincoln

There is something to be said for having users provide their real name on their profile-at least then we all know to whom we are talking to,and this could help to limit distasteful postings.

After all, when you look at my profile-everyone knos who I am!!!

I can see the good and bad points:
(+) You know who you are speaking to.

(-) When you ask a blatantly (to everyone else) stupid question, then everyone knows who the moron is; and
(-) Should your employers be hard on this kind of thing, they could hammer you for spending your time contributing to lively online archaeology debates instead of, say, doing the work they pay you for.

More units go - oldgirl - 11th August 2009

Quote:quote:Originally posted by Windbag

Quote:quote:Originally posted by Dirty Dave Lincoln

There is something to be said for having users provide their real name on their profile-at least then we all know to whom we are talking to,and this could help to limit distasteful postings.

After all, when you look at my profile-everyone knos who I am!!!

I can see the good and bad points:
(+) You know who you are speaking to.

(-) When you ask a blatantly (to everyone else) stupid question, then everyone knows who the moron is; and
(-) Should your employers be hard on this kind of thing, they could hammer you for spending your time contributing to lively online archaeology debates instead of, say, doing the work they pay you for.

I've always thought of this forum as CPD..... Big Grin

More units go - TheDoc - 11th August 2009

I suspect I would not be alone in belonging to an organisation with written guidelines on the use of social networking sites (which can indeed also be a form of CPD). One just has to be careful about time spent and opinions expressed. Big Grin

More units go - Gilraen - 13th August 2009

Back to topic - is Bajr allowed to say which units so far have fallen foul of the recession (in terms of going out of busniess)?

More units go - BAJR Host - 13th August 2009

If they have now ceased trading then yes, as this would not affect a current company.

If there is a company currently on the edge - then no, as this may cause a loss in faith, and so actually may help them over the edge, when they could recover.

Constant development is the law of life, and a man who always tries to maintain his dogmas in order to appear consistent drives himself into a false position.
Mohandas Gandhi

More units go - Gilraen - 13th August 2009

Yes, I meant ones that have gone under.

More units go - oldgirl - 13th August 2009

In some ways, mentioning that there are rumours about a company does allow them to scotch them when they're untrue. But perhaps those rumours should be mentioned to the companies affected directly, however.