The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
The Exhumer - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: The Exhumer (/showthread.php?tid=1694)

Pages: 1 2

The Exhumer - Dirty Dave Lincoln - 23rd July 2009

On sunday the 19th Channel 4 did a programme at 7pm about Peter Mitchell, whose company engage in graveyard clearances. I wonder how many people saw it, and what do folks think about such work? after all, their goal is not for the study of the bodies contained in cemetaries but just to remove them prior to development.

The Exhumer - BAJR Host - 23rd July 2009

nope is there a watch again link

Constant development is the law of life, and a man who always tries to maintain his dogmas in order to appear consistent drives himself into a false position.
Mohandas Gandhi

The Exhumer - kevin wooldridge - 23rd July 2009

OK. Missed the programme, but is this the same Peter Mitchell who used to be the 'brains' behind Necropolis Ltd. And wrote the 'definitive' book on burial law. And was it the same programme that Channel 4 showed once before on the activites of that company....

....In either case my comments on the man, on the company and on some of the 'business practices' of him and associates are unprintable and very definitely against both the BAJR AUP and probably the rules of common decency....

With peace and consolation hath dismist, And calm of mind all passion spent...

The Exhumer - Austin Ainsworth - 23rd July 2009

Quote:quote:Originally posted by kevin wooldridge

OK. Missed the programme, but is this the same Peter Mitchell who used to be the 'brains' behind Necropolis Ltd. And wrote the 'definitive' book on burial law. And was it the same programme that Channel 4 showed once before on the activites of that company....

....In either case my comments on the man, on the company and on some of the 'business practices' of him and associates are unprintable and very definitely against both the BAJR AUP and probably the rules of common decency....

Kevin, your comments would be most welcome, if you could couch them in terms acceptable to the AUP I'm sure BAJRites would like to read them.

[Image: OZUJSKO.jpg]

The Exhumer - kevin wooldridge - 24th July 2009

Probably cant be done Oz....my personal experience is still very painful. I am not sure I even want to think about it.....

The Exhumer - Austin Ainsworth - 24th July 2009

Understood Kevin, sometimes experience is so raw that comment can be detrimental to accurate reporting. There is however an alternative, rumour has it that the digger will shortly reappear, if you'd like to express your opinions when that happy day occurs then feel free.

[Image: OZUJSKO.jpg]

The Exhumer - BAJR Host - 24th July 2009

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/revelations/4od#2929838

And yes I have indeed been contacted by a person who has asked if BAJR would help the Digger again. I have agreed, with the usual caveat that I don't have to agree with what they do, and that content should be based evidence rather than rumour. I will be setting up a site for them, and will help in the quarterly layout of a Digger digest - to print out. It seems sensible that the news comes out as it happens, rather than later.

Constant development is the law of life, and a man who always tries to maintain his dogmas in order to appear consistent drives himself into a false position.
Mohandas Gandhi

The Exhumer - BAJR Host - 24th July 2009

am watching it now.. I remember Necropolis.. !

Mohandas Gandhi

The Exhumer - BAJR Host - 25th July 2009

I was most shocked by the Luxor graveyard move. where amazing tombs with inscriptions and personality were (seemingly) broken up and the new graveyard (somewhere in the desert) was a rows of spindly crosses with names. I thought they would have moved the memorial stones as well. - One that I would say must belong to an archaeologist, was
I have known the Past
I know my future
and Death is an
awfully big
Adventure

well it is now.!

Mohandas Gandhi

The Exhumer - muddyandcold - 25th July 2009

Ok, so why was my thread removed from this posting without prior consultation??? Will this one get through?