The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Uo1 thread - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Uo1 thread (/showthread.php?tid=1692)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Uo1 thread - Curator Kid - 4th August 2009

That's put me in my Plaice.

Uo1 thread - Paul Belford - 4th August 2009

Well you have knocked me off my Perch and now I am Floundering.

Uo1 thread - Pippyn - 4th August 2009

There's plenty of cod archaeology for Uo1, what with being based in Lincs and all

Uo1 thread - oldgirl - 4th August 2009

Quote:quote:Originally posted by Curator Kid

That's put me in my Plaice.

If we're back to EH, should that be scents of plaice?

Ah fish puns, a little Ray of sunshine.....

Uo1 thread - achingknees - 4th August 2009

POLLACKS!

Uo1 thread - Unitof1 - 4th August 2009

thanks Kevin, brought a tear to my eye.

Yes weegie you have got as far as I have, 1000 years in royals hands with a pathetic glitch of a small skirmish but come 1949 hand it over for pond dipping management. Its going to be fab dipping when they get it all cleaned up.

Thanks for the suggestion Redben.

Quote:quote: Are you calling for the complete removal of EH and NT from the running of stately homes etc and for each place to be run by a local 'team', presumably as a local institution for local people
you mean ex statly homes that were starting to fall down.

it would be a step in the right direction but I also think that you and I and American salvage firms have rights to it as well. I would also chuck historic royal places into the pot as well. All these properties should go into private hands and see where the wind blows but first they should go into one pot as I don?t see the difference between them except some have creamed off the easy bits and I don?t see what they have to do with charity. Bolingbroke, all the eh hrp, and nt properties are still in an ownership more akin to the domesday kings land. But eh in particular should totally get out of property, field units and just be a statutory advisor.

This thread was started on me from a consideration of eherr akka

http://www.communities.gov.uk/publications/planningandbuilding/consultationhistoricpps

Sorry got lost, eh mostly does castles and nt mostly does houses and in carbon foot print terms neither are sustainable, they are never going to be green. As far as I am aware if you want to conserve something you have to put it in a box, keep the light off it and control the humidity which aint sustainable- All of these national assists came into the hands of eh and nt because the assets were totally redundant and either the crown agents, Historic Royal Palaces (is an independent charity) hrpiaic-not very old (why doesnt molas run the tower) or any relatives of the original inhabitants could not bare to live in those places, so now they get lumbered on something called society which does not exist, bolingbroke is now a pond dipping site but it would make a much better 4 wheel drive course

Use of the word sustainable in the heritage protection bill zero
Use of sustainable in planning for the historic environment 40 what has planning to do with sustainable nothing

Air conditioned smoke glass geodesic domes are the future anybody? have we done listed and shedualled yet? scottish welsh irish eu elgin marbles. I found a green glaze pot leg today, four fluted as well gorrilla

Uo1 thread - Redben - 4th August 2009

"Are you calling for the complete removal of EH and NT from the running of stately homes etc and for each place to be run by a local 'team', presumably as a local institution for local people"

You missed the League of Gentlemen reference there then. Sigh. I reckon this thread is a load of crab.

4 inch archaeologist's pointing troll- the next big thing for small find management

Uo1 thread - kevin wooldridge - 4th August 2009

The problem is that this thread has lost it?s sole and some polk are just posting for the halibut

With peace and consolation hath dismist, And calm of mind all passion spent...

Uo1 thread - gorilla - 4th August 2009

"I found a green glaze pot leg today, four fluted as well gorrilla"

Did you? Well done you!

I wish people would stop trying to take the pisce

Uo1 thread - Unitof1 - 4th August 2009

Obviously if archaeology was zero rated it would go a long way to making me feel part of the shoal and I immediately would take it all back

see what you can do when you pay attention gorrilla