The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
BAJR Federation tryout - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: BAJR Federation tryout (/showthread.php?tid=1679)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

BAJR Federation tryout - Curator Kid - 21st July 2009

I can get to that surfscripts thing Mr. Hosty.

Not sure I agree with Marilyn Ferguson though. I'll go with The Wedding Present in Brassneck : "It's hard to be engaging, when the things you love keep changing." [:o)]

BAJR Federation tryout - oldgirl - 21st July 2009

I can get to that too, from work (also a county server). Hopefully it will work with IE -90 or whatever antidiluvian version we have.....

BAJR Federation tryout - oldgirl - 21st July 2009

PS I'll delete the link to the other one then? Is that completely dropped? :face-huh:

BAJR Federation tryout - BAJR Host - 21st July 2009

yes

Constant development is the law of life, and a man who always tries to maintain his dogmas in order to appear consistent drives himself into a false position.
Mohandas Gandhi

BAJR Federation tryout - BAJR Host - 21st July 2009

thats good news.... by the way

looks like you all will be able to still be here! phew

Constant development is the law of life, and a man who always tries to maintain his dogmas in order to appear consistent drives himself into a false position.
Mohandas Gandhi

BAJR Federation tryout - oldgirl - 22nd July 2009

Quote:quote:Originally posted by BAJR Host

yes

<hr>Constant development is the law of life, and a man who always tries to maintain his dogmas in order to appear consistent drives himself into a false position.
Mohandas Gandhi

Do we need to do anything to delete the profiles we set up? Or will you do that?

I'll stay here and chat then....

BAJR Federation tryout - BAJR Host - 22nd July 2009

It seems you have to deactivate yourself

http://www.ning.com/settings/profile/removefromning

sounds painful!

Keep chatting here... there is much to do to get the next generation BAJR going!

At least I am trying to ensure everyone can be involved.. Smile

bear with me... its better done right.. than sh#te!

Mohandas Gandhi

Quote:quote:Originally posted by BAJR Host

It seems you have to deactivate yourself

http://www.ning.com/settings/profile/removefromning

sounds painful!

Keep chatting here... there is much to do to get the next generation BAJR going!

At least I am trying to ensure everyone can be involved.. Smile

bear with me... its better done right.. than sh#te!

<hr>Constant development is the law of life, and a man who always tries to maintain his dogmas in order to appear consistent drives himself into a false position.
Mohandas Gandhi

That confused me, it's VERY long winded!

BAJR Federation tryout - BAJR Host - 22nd July 2009

... almost as if they don't want you to go!

they don't say this when you sign up!

Mohandas Gandhi

Never mind, live and learn![8D]