The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Sexy Archaeology - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Sexy Archaeology (/showthread.php?tid=1662)

Pages: 1 2 3

Sexy Archaeology - renegades - 5th July 2009

im more puzzled by the fact that it says "housewives choice"

Gary Cullen
Teodora Drajzera 8 Topcider
11040,Belgrade,Serbia
Tel:062 230 855

ha ha ha i have a great wife who would do that for me ... now i know why you choose amiable for a header,and she would make me archaeology if i did that !!

Gary Cullen
11040,Belgrade,Serbia

Sexy Archaeology - BAJR Host - 5th July 2009

ahem ahem...

I like the JEAN (mixed brunch) now she must be from Dundee!

Constant development is the law of life, and a man who always tries to maintain his dogmas in order to appear consistent drives himself into a false position.
Mohandas Gandhi

Sexy Archaeology - oldgirl - 5th July 2009

Ummm, any interesting male versions of these? I'm afraid you guys are looking a bit, well, sad at the moment......

I'm sure it's all in the interests of good research etc....

My only thought is they'd probably all catch their death of cold on an average british site......

i think you girls had the chippendales for your sad moments,And davids got a large stock of coldrex.

Gary Cullen
11040,Belgrade,Serbia

Sexy Archaeology - oldgirl - 5th July 2009

Chippendales? Bunch of americans (!) and not my cup of tea (or rubbish bitter) then or now. Not sure what coldrex is, will I get in trouble if I look it up at work? :face-huh:

Sorry, the beer cans are fair game cos they are actually useful, but I thought the first picture was a tad tasteless....

coldrex was the british cold medicine,im not a snitch ....but it was david thread.hee hee
i remember the chippendales came to Dundee "there was not a housewife at home for a week" so it was fish and chips or boil in the bag meals for the tayside men,And your safe to look up coldrex its a medicine for the cold

Gary Cullen
11040,Belgrade,Serbia

Sexy Archaeology - BAJR Host - 6th July 2009

I'm afraid you guys are looking a bit, well, sad at the moment......

You only just noticed... Men = sad and/or shallow (its in the job description)

now... something for the sword wielding ladies

[Image: fastfood01.jpg]

http://www.chester.gov.uk/amphitheatre/fastfood.htm

hmmm... don't fancy yours much Smile

Constant development is the law of life, and a man who always tries to maintain his dogmas in order to appear consistent drives himself into a false position.
Mohandas Gandhi

Sexy Archaeology - renegades - 6th July 2009

sword wielding ladies im off......

Gary Cullen
11040,Belgrade,Serbia

Sexy Archaeology - oldgirl - 6th July 2009

That made me laugh..... it's difficult to tell without seeing them move, but personally I'd back the gentleman with the lower centre of gravity in a fight.

Sorry, was sort of feeling that the thread wasn't being entirely respectful to female colleagues.

Are you saying that I should like my men like my features, simple and shallow? [:p]