The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Two archaeologists went to mow a meadow - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Two archaeologists went to mow a meadow (/showthread.php?tid=1634)

Pages: 1 2

Two archaeologists went to mow a meadow - Unitof1 - 17th June 2009

Can two archaeologists dig the same hole?

Two archaeologists went to mow a meadow - RedEarth - 18th June 2009

Depends if they are clapping with one or both hands

Two archaeologists went to mow a meadow - ashley - 18th June 2009

Yes, depending on the size of the hole and the size of the archaeologists themselves.Big Grin

Two archaeologists went to mow a meadow - BAJR Host - 18th June 2009

Found out today that 4 can dig a 1m test pit... no really!

Constant development is the law of life, and a man who always tries to maintain his dogmas in order to appear consistent drives himself into a false position.
Mohandas Gandhi

Two archaeologists went to mow a meadow - shavedmonkey - 18th June 2009

I once dug a rubbish pit full of rubbish from a previous excavation, and authoritative rumour has it that an east anglian local authority unit once dug the same site twice, only realising when they picked up the tyvek labels from the first dig...

Two archaeologists went to mow a meadow - kevin wooldridge - 19th June 2009

I can think of plenty of examples where the same 'hole' has been dug twice (Sutton Hoo, Maiden Castle, etc etc). In fact hearing of one particular find 'rediscovered' at Maiden Castle it seems obvious that Ricky 'expected' his trenches to be re-excavated at a later date!!

With peace and consolation hath dismist, And calm of mind all passion spent...

Two archaeologists went to mow a meadow - Dirty Dave Lincoln - 20th June 2009

Is this like one of those questions-How many archaeologists can dance on the head of a shovel?

Two archaeologists went to mow a meadow - chiz - 20th June 2009

Quote:quote:Originally posted by Unitof1

Can two archaeologists dig the same hole?

can I nominate you and YellowPete to dig the same hole? And fill in the same context sheets. I think this would be a good test of your query.

Two archaeologists went to mow a meadow - shavedmonkey - 20th June 2009

But that would mean seeing them both in the same place at the same time...

Two archaeologists went to mow a meadow - Unitof1 - 21st June 2009

If its any help and influence as the creator of this pole dance, I cannot see from my pooter who voted for what. I also cant edit my original posting of the pole even though I want to, but that is probably because, as Kevin+ vor+ **** will point out i am special. If its any help I am defiantly a no voter. We rock. Keep up the good work our brave people.

yellowpete and i r luvers