The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Latest trowel for the Past Horizons Stable - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Latest trowel for the Past Horizons Stable (/showthread.php?tid=1541)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Latest trowel for the Past Horizons Stable - trowelmonkey - 4th May 2009

Reminds me of being given a leaflet by one unit entitled, "What to say WHEN you are stopped by the police!"

If memory serves, one was supposed to draw one's shoulders back, and loudly declare, "I am an archaeologist," prior to the bag search and then enumerate EVERY SINGLE sharp thing.

I can see it now....

Latest trowel for the Past Horizons Stable - matthew.law - 4th May 2009

ha. Reminds me of the morning l saw a project officer from a then 'rival' unit having to unpack his van for the police outside bristol temple meads station.made my day.of course a few months later we were pulled over leaving site in the basque country by the guardia civil at an anti-terrorist roadblock.they're a little more frightening than british transport police.

Latest trowel for the Past Horizons Stable - Austin Ainsworth - 5th May 2009

Pippyn, I think this is the 'kratzer' made by Wolf Garten that you were looking for. BTW, there are no more health and safety issues with it than you'd have with a normal trowel.

[Image: DSC00330.jpg]

Latest trowel for the Past Horizons Stable - Pippyn - 5th May 2009

That's spot on Mr Ainsworth!!! Man I gotta get me one of those...:face-approve:

Latest trowel for the Past Horizons Stable - wallaby - 8th May 2009

Having just seen Mr Hosty's Margin trowel infomercial, I feel I may need to get me one of those!

Latest trowel for the Past Horizons Stable - BAJR Host - 8th May 2009

Been using it today and this week... bloody marvelous for certain tasks, ended up with two trowels to hand, cleaning the sections was a breeze.... I honestly thinks its the dogs dangly bits

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."
Niccolo Machiavelli

Latest trowel for the Past Horizons Stable - Plautus - 9th May 2009

I just got one and it is really good. Sections have become a source of awe to others on sites, strong men fall to their knees and weep at the perfect straightness. If I wasn't digging on baked heavy clay, I presumably could use it to trowel back as well. Good addition to any tool box, would definatly recomend.

....attempting to control and dominate british archaeology since 1984...

Latest trowel for the Past Horizons Stable - BAJR Host - 9th May 2009

its a beauty! Smile wish I had it for years now!

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."
Niccolo Machiavelli

Latest trowel for the Past Horizons Stable - Windbag - 11th May 2009

I've had the kratzer strongly recommended to me by diggers who work in Humberside due to the amount of clay in the area.
If one were to become available over the net I'd definitely be interested in buying one (hint hint...)

Latest trowel for the Past Horizons Stable - Austin Ainsworth - 11th May 2009

Quote:quote:Originally posted by Windbag

I've had the kratzer strongly recommended to me by diggers who work in Humberside due to the amount of clay in the area.
If one were to become available over the net I'd definitely be interested in buying one (hint hint...)
You'll be lucky, I've checked the new catalogue from Wolf Garten and they aren't making them anymore. The replacement 'Kratzer' is a far inferior beast and not really suitable for site work. I bought a dozen of the original type a few years ago and may have a few left, next time I go up North I'll check out the attic I think i left them in, if there are any I'll get in touch and you can have one.

[Image: visigoth.jpg]