The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Council contractors list and the IFA - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Council contractors list and the IFA (/showthread.php?tid=1517)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Council contractors list and the IFA - BAJR Host - 22nd April 2009

I really appreciate all the discussion on this... and a big thanks to Peter.. who knows these things..

I hope we can eventually come to a firm answer.

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."
Niccolo Machiavelli

Council contractors list and the IFA - peteraf - 22nd April 2009

The difficulty with discussing law on a point is that it normally impacts on many other areas of law and what the situation may be on a reading of the statute or any SI may well be right on one day and wrong on a decision of a case the next. Its one of the joys of Common Law that one of its misterys is the method used for the interpretation of Statutes and the favoured method has changed with time. At the last count there were 4.

Council contractors list and the IFA - Talisien - 22nd April 2009

As I have an Cambridge MA - it means nowt, but I didn't have to pay for it or attend a few dinners; they should be easy to 'spot' as they should put (Cantab) after 'MA', but I do have an MPhil. I hope that's OK? Smile

Back to topic...

Quote:quote:Originally posted by 1man1desk

For a start, PPGs (or PPSs, which are replacing PPGs) are not guidelines, they are guidance

Point taken - I was tired and emotional and you are right to highlight the difference in the 'detail', but I think we agree - the guidence stems from legislation etc and the requirements that follow.