The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Sites on the cheap?? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Sites on the cheap?? (/showthread.php?tid=1505)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Sites on the cheap?? - BAJR Host - 10th April 2009

At the desparate hope for the end.. just lets be clear..

BAJR will be looking forward to keeping up to date with this project, how it works, what vollys get out of it, the arcaheology found and excavated, etc... I think this is exceiting, and am glad to have found out about it, so I can keep up with what happens there.

I know it will be fine.

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."
Niccolo Machiavelli

Sites on the cheap?? - the invisible man - 11th April 2009

Almost the end.... perhaps I should have said 'firms' or 'organizations' as I am not sure of the trading status of PCA Lincoln, and I accept that it may not be a limited or unlimited company, but I am pretty sure that PCA Ltd and PCA (Lincoln) are entirely seperate entities (I happen to be acquainted with Gary).

PCA North is a northern branch of PCA Ltd. PCA Geophysics is the, err, geophysics sister firm to PCA Lincoln.

Sites on the cheap?? - muddyandcold - 11th April 2009

Quote:quote:Originally posted by the invisible man

Almost the end.... perhaps I should have said 'firms' or 'organizations' as I am not sure of the trading status of PCA Lincoln, and I accept that it may not be a limited or unlimited company, but I am pretty sure that PCA Ltd and PCA (Lincoln) are entirely seperate entities (I happen to be acquainted with Gary).

PCA North is a northern branch of PCA Ltd. PCA Geophysics is the, err, geophysics sister firm to PCA Lincoln.

Correct!

PCA Lincoln (partnership between colin and helen)
PCA Geophysics (partnership between colin and David)
PCA London (Ltd company head by Gary Brown)
PCA North (sub of PCA london)

but all this is irrelevant.

The questions i raised have been answered. Lets look forward to the report in the next available past horizons...

Archaeology is, after all, belongs to everyone....:face-approve: