The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error

BAJR Federation Archaeology
BAJR Minimum pay rates - April 4th - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: BAJR Minimum pay rates - April 4th (/showthread.php?tid=1482)

BAJR Minimum pay rates - April 4th - BAJR Host - 26th March 2009

In line with the IfA and after discussion, we are agreed to stand firm on this.

As of April 4th 2009 BAJR will increase the minimum pay levels by 3.2% in relation to the CPI inflation rate.

Of course there will be difficulties.. and as discussed, some people are already above the minimums, so could (in theory) not have a pay rise this year and still be within the guidelines.

I agreed to confirm that BAJR will act along with the IfA and add 3.2%

At the moment, there are so few jobs advertised, that perhaps BAJR will be stacking shelves before too long.. Sad

But.. hey what the hell... as was said.. best to go out doing what you believe in..

3.2% it will be.

If people don't like it or can't.. then they can talk with me, and we can see if there is a solution. But at the end of the day, I am willing to risk my livelihood on a belief. I hope people will respect that.

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."
Niccolo Machiavelli