The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
BAJRs Problems - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: BAJRs Problems (/showthread.php?tid=1470)

BAJRs Problems - BAJR Host - 18th March 2009

I feel I should let you all know that the reason I seem to be a bit unable to cope jsut now.. a bit off target and why BAJR Fed is hard going just now is due to a very personal problem. My Mother is seriously unwell, and for the past 4 months I am trying to keep it together as well as visit her, care for her and prepare her house for sale.

It is something we all have and will have to deal with.. I am just like everyone else, and try not to let it affect what I do, but of course it does.. I apologise for this, but sure you will understand. Today I had a scare, but it was a false alarm. I am tired and .. perhaps yes.. emotional. However, I (as BAJR) know there is lots to do. My Mother will always come first.

I will try to get things moving again.

thanks.

David

?When a sinister person means to be your enemy, they always start by trying to become your friend.?
William Blake

BAJRs Problems - achingknees - 19th March 2009

I'm sure I speak for most, if not all readers, very sorry about your situation. Forget BAJR fed for now. It's understandable. Of course you are right, family first. Take care.

BAJRs Problems - Digitaldigging - 22nd March 2009

Sorry to hear that David - I wish you strength.

BAJRs Problems - BAJR Host - 22nd March 2009

Thanks everyon who has emailed me and I can't say how much it means to me... it really does help. Many of you will know what it is like.. a rollercoaster.. and boy is it tiring..

The news is bad..then stable, then bad, then stable... it's hard to concentrate.

thanks again

?When a sinister person means to be your enemy, they always start by trying to become your friend.?
William Blake

BAJRs Problems - tom wilson - 22nd March 2009

Rat, mate, so sorry to hear of your troubles. I know how much your Ma has been a very special person to you. I've met her; while picking up some kit with Tom Addyman, I think. She was absolutely charming. Furthermore, she's part of the gift to British archaeology that is BAJR, so everyone reading these words is in some small way indebted to her. I hope she knows that we know, and I hope things get better as Spring comes.
Tom

BAJRs Problems - YellowPete - 22nd March 2009

Don't forget to look after yourself by remebering to get those moments that will get 'you' through.

All the best

txt is
Mike

BAJRs Problems - BAJR Host - 22nd March 2009

Thanks again... I will tell her all this... and I know... without her.. I would never be the beligerant single minded passionate person I am... from taking me to Hadrians Wall when I was 9 to Stonehenge when I was 10, letting me go on an excavation in Symonds YAT when I was 13, to supporting me going to Nice in France to present a paper when I was only 14.. thers more... but she is proud of me... and I am of her... many mnay people know of her, have met her, talked to her on the phone, and she is in a way the other half of BAJR.. the kind bit.. I appreciate the time you are giving me.. what else can we do.

William Blake

BAJRs Problems - Chris Jones - 23rd March 2009

Very sorry to hear your news, don't forget to look after yourself too. All best.