The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Agency accused of blacklisting - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Agency accused of blacklisting (/showthread.php?tid=1449)

Pages: 1 2

Agency accused of blacklisting - monty - 31st March 2009

this is shocking stuff indeed...if any one knows these characters out them at once !

Agency accused of blacklisting - BAJR Host - 31st March 2009

please do email me details

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."
Niccolo Machiavelli

Agency accused of blacklisting - Gog - 31st March 2009

What exactly is the motivation for criminal gangs infiltrating British archaeology - its hardly a profitable cash-cow. What a bizarre concept.

Agency accused of blacklisting - ex-archaeologist - 31st March 2009

:face-huh:Have we got the date right? it is the 31st of March not the 1st of April. I have heard of the Economic League, and understand that they are deeply sinister and unpleasant. But I find it hard to believe that they have infiltrated archaeology, unless they are into eugenics and want to use it to try and prove that we are some kind of Ayrian Master-race. Although most of the ancient Britons I have dug up had few teeth, and according to the osteo-archaeological reports were weedy and limped a bit.

As to the the SS uniforms, are these individuals archaeologists? I don't want to be flippant about the extreme right as it is an extremely serious issue and having worked in eastern Europe I understand the consequences of Nazism; but how do we spot these infiltrators in the workplace? do they insist on leaving tools in neat lines at tea-break? do they fieldwalk in a regimented fashion?, There would surely be some character traits which would betray them.

I personally find this hard to believe.

Agency accused of blacklisting - kevin wooldridge - 1st April 2009

Well its April 1st already where I am, but I aint too sure that Nazism is a good foundation for practical jokes?

[Image: 3334488270_7156e71b8b_t.jpg]

With peace and consolation hath dismist, And calm of mind all passion spent...

Agency accused of blacklisting - troll - 1st April 2009

This is a urine-take surely?[:0]

..knowledge without action is insanity and action without knowledge is vanity..(imam ghazali,ayyuhal-walad)