The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Simon Bray watch - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Simon Bray watch (/showthread.php?tid=1423)

Simon Bray watch - BAJR Host - 20th February 2009

Like a Phoenix rising from the ashes.. (oh.. bad pun) The inimitable Simon Bray has return to the fore with this new outing

http://phoenixexhumation.com/index.html

quite a team he has there... :face-huh:

This would be the same Simon Bray that was with TC Cribbs cemetery clearance... (I had a story about that - the London graveyard I call it!)

I may just check with the people mentioned to see if they know... Wink

?When a sinister person means to be your enemy, they always start by trying to become your friend.?
William Blake

Simon Bray watch - Plautus - 20th February 2009

Ok i'll bite, who is this guy? Appart from the fact he exhumes bodies (which admitedly does make him a bit of an oddball) whats the deal?

Simon Bray watch - BAJR Host - 21st February 2009

its one of those cases of if you don't know you don't need to... if you do, you will know.

?When a sinister person means to be your enemy, they always start by trying to become your friend.?
William Blake

Simon Bray watch - Austin Ainsworth - 21st February 2009

Quote:quote:Originally posted by YellowPete

ANCE Association of Network for Community Empowerment (Lahore, Pakistan)

txt is
Mike

Could you explain the relevance and/or meaning of this post?

[Image: OzinLondon.jpg]

Simon Bray watch - BAJR Host - 21st February 2009

Lets just leave it all now.

No more posts. Just letting people know about the new venture.

William Blake

Simon Bray watch - Steven - 23rd February 2009

Quote:quote:Originally posted by BAJR Host

Like a Phoenix rising from the ashes.. (oh.. bad pun) The inimitable Simon Bray has return to the fore with this new outing

http://phoenixexhumation.com/index.html

quite a team he has there... :face-huh:

This would be the same Simon Bray that was with TC Cribbs cemetery clearance... (I had a story about that - the London graveyard I call it!)

I may just check with the people mentioned to see if they know... Wink

William Blake
Hi Hosty
Well spotted! I'd been wondering where he had gone.

Steven