The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
T5 Question - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: T5 Question (/showthread.php?tid=1271)

Pages: 1 2

T5 Question - stennack - 8th December 2008

Wondering if any good people out there can help..

I have to partake in a Civil Eng presentation (only HNC), about T5 and was hoping if anyone knows how many acres were covered by the excavations at T5, what the optimum number of staff was, and when essentially did the work start/finish, from the first strip and record (if there was one), to the last watching brief....I have read lots of useful info from the Framework website, but a couple of statistics such as those would be really great!

Thanks very much[:I]

T5 Question - chiz - 8th December 2008

you tried phoning them? won't take them long to answer, they've probably got a load of press releases they can send you off the peg

'optimum number of staff' -do you mean maximum number?!

T5 Question - BAJR Host - 9th December 2008

Concur with Bob... give a call.. or an email... tell them you asked on BAJR, and we gave the advice - it may help

"Gie's a Job.."
Prof. 'Dolly' Parton

T5 Question - stennack - 10th December 2008

my faith in the people that work within archaeology continues unabated....Write an email to Wessex and within a couple of hours get a lovely phone call back with all questions answered! There's customer service for you! (I don't want to be a civil engineer no more....)

T5 Question - chiz - 10th December 2008

Quote:quote:Originally posted by stennack

my faith in the people that work within archaeology continues unabated....Write an email to Wessex and within a couple of hours get a lovely phone call back with all questions answered! There's customer service for you! (I don't want to be a civil engineer no more....)

that's because they haven't got anything else to do....

Um.....hope not....would like to think that they are hard working conscientous dedicated individuals helping out an old ex-leper, i mean ex-digger..

T5 Question - Dirty Dave Lincoln - 10th December 2008

"would like to think that they are hard working..."
In fits of laughter at that statement!

[:I] aw, play fair! I started my new job and asked when the deadline was for a particular piece of work (being used to short budgets and shorter timescales).....got told the longer the better, get more money that way....ppl work harder in archaeology than certain other professions, that's no lie!

T5 Question - chiz - 10th December 2008

Quote:quote:Originally posted by stennack

Um.....hope not....would like to think that they are hard working conscientous dedicated individuals helping out an old ex-leper, i mean ex-digger..

I'm sure they are, doesn't mean they're up to their eyeballs in work at the moment unfortunately. From what I hear, rather the oppositeSad

T5 Question - Dirty Dave Lincoln - 10th December 2008

Okay-no slur on Wessex as i've worked for them in the past and have good memories of my stint with them,I was refering to archaeologists in general (a bigger bunch of alcoholic lay-abouts i've yet to meet[xx(]):face-stir: