The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Troll applies to join the IFA - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Troll applies to join the IFA (/showthread.php?tid=111)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Troll applies to join the IFA - troll - 27th April 2006

A change of heart no less. Recent conversations have convinced me that together, the IFA, BAJR and Prospect can change the things we need to change.Tiz a circular arguement (my apologies 1man1desk)- we all need to join the IFA if the IFA are to have any teeth.Ever.I`m sick to near death of malpractise and blatent unprofessionalism (contrived muppetry) and am willing to eat my past words. Rolling snowballs only get bigger and crash through fences if and when-snow sticks to it on the way down.....Join the IFA. If I`m horribly wrong-you can all take a ticket and beat me like a Chipperfield monkey.Big Grin

..knowledge without action is insanity and action without knowledge is vanity..(imam ghazali,ayyuhal-walad)

Troll applies to join the IFA - vulpes - 28th April 2006

And there was me thinking the pro-IFAers were banging their heads against a brick wall. Of course there is still this option available - :face-huh: Bit like the masons you know!WinkBig Grin

Troll applies to join the IFA - 1man1desk - 28th April 2006

Well, I never thought I'd see the day. There's my lunchtime hobby (fighting Trolls) out the window - what will I do with myself now?

Welcome into the fold Troll. Let us know how your application goes.

1man1desk

to let, fully furnished

Troll applies to join the IFA - eggbasket - 28th April 2006

Gabba gabba we accept we accept you one of us now

Cheers,
Eggbasket
Gentleman Adventurer and Antique

"A stitch in time saves precious bodily fluids."

Troll applies to join the IFA - troll - 28th April 2006

Yep-tiz official, wars over.
Change of heart came about after protracted off-line conversations.The general gist seems to be this: the only way that rampant disreguard for standards/ethics and guidelines can be confronted would be an entire workforce joining the IFA.Get bigger=get louder.
Not wearin a poncy apron or doin weird handshakes tho........Big Grin

..knowledge without action is insanity and action without knowledge is vanity..(imam ghazali,ayyuhal-walad)

Troll applies to join the IFA - BAJR Host - 28th April 2006

thats the wayBig GrinBig Grin

Another day another WSI?

Troll applies to join the IFA - vulpes - 28th April 2006

good luck with the initiation brother Troll!Big Grin

Troll applies to join the IFA - historic building - 29th April 2006

It is excellent news that the system worked and well done to troll for being so generous at what is a complete change.

Now who else is up for joining?

Troll applies to join the IFA - gumbo - 29th April 2006

More importantly, now Troll is practicing his 'MIFA handshake', will he still be there to take the BAJR consultants down a peg or two? End of an error me thinks. Watch out for 'managaspeak BAJR' in the coming months...

Troll applies to join the IFA - troll - 1st May 2006

Not a chance in hell dude.As you may have noticed, I have absolutely no time for individuals or organisations who create large dust storms using carefully chosen pseudo-legal speak in an effort to distort or conceal fact.Regardless of species...they will be "Trolled" appropriately! IFA , the Pope, pick one.