The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Festival of BRITISH archaeology ? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Festival of BRITISH archaeology ? (/showthread.php?tid=1052)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Festival of BRITISH archaeology ? - Weegie - 31st July 2008

Strictly speaking, it's CAB Cymru (Cyngor Archaeoleg Brydeinig
CYMRU)! :face-stir: Or so it says on their website....

Resistance is futile. Your project documentation will be MoRPHE-compliant.

Festival of BRITISH archaeology ? - oldgirl - 31st July 2008

Quote:quote:Originally posted by Weegie

Strictly speaking, it's CAB Cymru (Cyngor Archaeoleg Brydeinig
CYMRU)! :face-stir: Or so it says on their website....

Resistance is futile. Your project documentation will be MoRPHE-compliant.

Glad to hear it, wouldn't want mushy pea or mars bar eating people dictating what language everything should be done in!
}Smile

But if Wales is part of Britain..... surely, like England and Scotland, it's covered.......

Or maybe the 'British Archaeology' bit is for people who are interested in the archaeology of all of Britain, and it doesn't matter where you're based??

PS off now to encourage a small child to destroy..... Or was that not the point? [:o)]

Festival of BRITISH archaeology ? - RedEarth - 31st July 2008

Quote:quote:Originally posted by oldgirl

PS off now to encourage a small child to destroy..... Or was that not the point? [:o)]

In a sense I suppose it is the children that are responsible, for they are the adults of tomorrow....

Festival of BRITISH archaeology ? - BAJR Host - 31st July 2008

I feel sick.... and its not the mars bars I have just put on the deep fat fryer for tonights tea...

it is all ridiculususus (spelling?) I look forward to 2010... I will remember and vote YES and limmy telt me!

"I don't have an archaeological imagination.."
Borekickers

Quote:quote:Originally posted by BAJR Host

I feel sick.... and its not the mars bars I have just put on the deep fat fryer for tonights tea...
And we haven't even mentioned haggis yet....

oops! [:o)]

Festival of BRITISH archaeology ? - RedEarth - 1st August 2008

it is all ridiculususus (spelling?) I look forward to 2010... I will remember and vote YES and limmy telt me!

Scottish independence on the back of the divisions between the CBA and CSA is probably an angle Alex Salmond hasn't thought of!

Festival of BRITISH archaeology ? - the invisible man - 1st August 2008

Point of order (semi-off topic): only NORTHERN Englishpersons eat mushy peas. We from sunnier climes do not (except when the wife insists...).

You lot have got your own football team as well of course....

Another minor reason for seperatism might be differing charity laws in England/Wales and Scotland.

Festival of BRITISH archaeology ? - BAJR Host - 1st August 2008

I am assured there is no division between CBA and AS. they are partner organisations working for a common goal.

As to Wee Alec ... :face-thinks: I like that idea... just how funny would that be... independace based on the name of a southern based (if you are from the north of Britain) archaeology festival..

[:I]

Bonekicker Politics [:0]

"I don't have an archaeological imagination.."
Borekickers

Festival of BRITISH archaeology ? - oldgirl - 1st August 2008

Bonekicker Politics [:0]

In which case, where's the paranormal bit......... [hm]