The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Bone Kickers - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Bone Kickers (/showthread.php?tid=1001)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Bone Kickers - Digger - 8th July 2008

Gonetopot- I tried the sultry pouty look but I think the facial hair ruined the overall effect.

Bone Kickers - gumbo - 8th July 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HywsrpPjtiw

Bone Kickers - angi - 8th July 2008

I always wear full make up on site!

Hmmmmmm, I am not sure we'll see any of them get sweaty and nasty whilst pushing a wheelbarrow full of sludge and rocks, but I can't not watch it Big Grin

I'll have the gin ready......

Bone Kickers - Windbag - 8th July 2008

My first dig was spent in the company of a young lady with french-polished nails. Hahah!

Bone Kickers - darksider - 8th July 2008

Did the said French Lady pout and sip her gin?

Count Dooku Consultants

Environmental Advisors to the Separatist Movement

"The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural".

Bone Kickers - Windbag - 8th July 2008

Nope, although I do remember various water-fights with the killer-spray. I think we spent most of the time throwing things at each other, rather than digging/learning. Ah, those innocent days!

Bone Kickers - angi - 8th July 2008

Jesus wept! I know it was only a telly drama, but that was indescribable! :face-confused: :face-confused: :face-confused:

The bodies showing up on the Geo Phys results even prompted a 'phone call from Ireland! Just think of all the man-hours we have wasted :face-thinks: The other half, who's a shovel monkey too, was begging to change channel, but it was too funny to miss!

Not a single member-of-the-general-public asked them if they were Time Team either Big Grin

I wonder if nurses 'phone each other after Casualty to pick faults?! :face-stir:

"Let's do dendrochronology on it"! Genius!

Bone Kickers - mattockman - 8th July 2008

Nurses, doctors, police I bet they all do the same thing.
Here were my observations
1. A developer finding a coin with no archaeological condition attached and then telling someone
2. County, or city, archaeologist. Where are they?
3. A tent!?
4. A computer?!
5. Finding bodies with geophys with no associated metal
6. Wood surviving in an area with no anaerobic preservation.
7. Leaving the wood in the air
8. Pulling bits off a wood sample
9. Giving a c14 date without a plus or minus date
My wife, who's not a digger, left me in front of the tv swearing slightly. Wink

Bone Kickers - angi - 9th July 2008

Yep, your point number one forwarned me of what was to come!

Don't forget though that it was the true cross, so it could kick about the finds room for a bit, no problems. :face-approve:

Bone Kickers - mattockman - 9th July 2008

Someone on a different forum was commenting on the miraculous preservation of cotton (Not linen but cotton) but then it was next to the one true cross. Maybe we should start using the one true cross instead of cold stores etc?